Billy's Weight Loss Tracker

Teanne's Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

We're back in the game

Well, it's been almost two weeks since we last posted. Things were going so good too. I was so happy to see results, I really felt good about the diet (it's easy b/c it's not like we're making major changes, we're just more careful), and I thought this blog was really helping too. BUT it's time consuming to log on and post so often, plus I was starting to wonder if anyone was really reading this anyway. So I thought we could live without the blog.
Not such a great idea. It seems like once I slacked on the blog we slacked a little on the diet. We didn't do the greatest the last couple weeks. So I'm remotivated again, and I'm going to keep on recording what we eat b/c I've learned that it really does help. It seems to make a big difference with me when I know I'm going to post it.
So, we're doin this again.

Today I (Teanne) had:

Oatmeal (4)
Sandwhich 8)
Pretzels (1)
Chicken Casserole (5.5)
Total: 18.5

Billy had

Juice (2)
Sandwhich (8)
Pretzels (3)
Chicken Casserole (5.5)
Orange Julius (6)
Total: 24.5

1 comment:

Kristy said...

I'm reading your blog!! Don't stop now! I just started weight watchers today and I need some good examples!! Keep it up, you look great , and you're motivating me!!