Billy's Weight Loss Tracker

Teanne's Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, November 1, 2008

Good News & Bad News

Ok, so let's start w/ the good news. All of my fat pants that used to fit are now litterally falling off they're so big. It's pretty cool, but it was also frustrating this past week that my pants were constantly sagging. So I went Goodwill shopping (1/2 Saturday!) I am SOOOo excited b/c I am in a new size! Ok, still not quite ready to reveal my weight, but I think I can say my pant size now. K, my box of skinny close has anywhere from a sz 9-13 (that's juniors, so for those of you who don't know juniors are odds, womens are even so it would be 8-12 womens) and my postpartum jeans (which ended up becoming my "am I ever going to get out of this size?" jeans after awhile) are sz 16. I am now comfortably in a sz 14! I even bought a sz 13! YAY! It made me so happy, and more motivated to do better... which leads me to the bad news.
Oh, we had a bad couples days for the diet. The diet was just thrown out the window yesterday and today. I am not even going to try to write down what we ate b/c 1) We weren't keeping track and 2) I don't want to. I'm a little embarrassed. And I know, that's what this whole blog is for- so that if I eat good I'm proud to post it, if it's not so good I won't want to post it but I'll have to anyway. Let's just say we went all out this weekend. We had halloween candy, and french fries, and homemade pumpkin pie. Billy decided to make a real pumpkin pie from scratch. It was good! But I have to say I am not handling junk food as well now that we've been staying away from it. So that's a good thing- maybe that'll be a good motivator for me when I'm craving something I shouldn't have- I'll just have to remember that crap makes me feel like crap. haha.
Ok, that's it for today.

No comments: