Billy's Weight Loss Tracker

Teanne's Weight Loss Tracker

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Saturday

Teanne:

Waffles/ Banana/ Cool Whip (4)
Chicken Sandwhich (8)
Fries (2)
Corn (2)
Cafe Rio Salad (10)
1/2 of a mini twix (Billy FORCED me to eat it!)
Total: 26.5

Billy:

Bread/PB/ Banana (5)
Chicken Nuggets (8)
Fries (10)
Chips (2)
Meatballs/ Green Beans (7)
Orange Julius (6)
The other half of the twix (.5)
Total: 38.5

Didn't do the greatest today, but in my defense I planned the day ahead of time and thought I could get away w/ a high point lunch b/c I knew we were going out for dinner and I was going to have like a 6 point salad (putting me at 20 points) but we went to Cafe Rio and the salads there are higher points. It was so good though! They put beans and rice and chips in it and top it w/ a ranch tamatillo sauce. So good!
I don't know what Billy has to say for himself forcing me to eat a twix bar w/ him!

No comments: