Billy's Weight Loss Tracker

Teanne's Weight Loss Tracker

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Sun, Mon, Tues, Wed

Wednesday
Teanne
Waffles/ banana/ cool whip (4)
Salad (8)
2 bites of Mac & Cheese (1?)- I was putting the leftovers away and couldn't resist.
Meatballs & Green Beans (10)
Total: 23
Billy
Egg Sandwhich (8)
Meatloaf (9)
Potatoes (3)
Vegetables (0)
Cake (8)
Total: 28
Tuesday
Teanne
Oatmeal (4)
Sandwhich (6)
Pretzels(1)
Chicken (3)
Rice (2)
Vegetables (1)
Butterfinger (2)
Total: 19
I think Billy had the same but I don't have it written down anywhere. Knowing him, he probably had an Orange Julius or something, so he still was w/in his points.
Monday
My birthday! (Way splurge day)
Billy made me a nice big breakfast. We had basically egg sandwhiches- biscuits, eggs, cheese and sausage.
For lunch my friends invited us to Peter Piper Pizza. It was so sweet of them, they all gave me cards and I got some gifts and a cake. Sooo sweet. The kids loved it.
So I had 1 piece of pizza and a small piece of cake.
Dinner- someone had given us $10 so what did we do w/ it? Spend it as soon as possible of course. And I didn't want to make dinner on my birthday, so we got Filiburtos.
Oh what a fatty day! I felt it too.
Oh I almost forgot, I hate to admit it but there's more. Well, Cold Stone has free ice cream on your birthday. So we had to get some! I got vanilla w/ brownie and carmael mix ins. It was good.
I was full pretty much the whole day. You would think w/ eating like that I would've gained like 5 lbs, but amazingly enough I still lost 1/2 lb! haha. It would've been more if I wouldn't have had this day I'm sure. But that's ok, how often does your bday come around?
Sunday
Teanne
Cereal (5)
Toast (2)
Meatloaf (10)
Potatoes (3)
Vegetables (1)
Total: 21
Billy
Hot Dog (4)
Meatloaf (10)
Potatoes (3)
Vegetables (0)
Total: 17

No comments: