Billy's Weight Loss Tracker

Teanne's Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, October 18, 2008

We're loosing!

I'm so jealous of Billy- he looses weight a whole lot faster and easier than I do it seems. He just got under 190! So that's a big deal for him. And me, I'm still not ready to say my actual weight yet, but I will tell you I haven't been this weight since before I had Will! Yay! It's so weird- in the first yr we were married we gained like 20-30 lbs, and I was starting to feel fat & uncomfortable w/ myself, and I was like OK, I really need to loose weight (that's when we tried Atkins) then I got pregnant and instead of loosing I just kept gaining. So it's weird now that I am actually happy to be at that weight that I was at before I had Will. That's not to say I don't want to keep on going. Still got a ways to go- but I'm happy that I'm making progress. I'm feeling good!

So I'm not exactly sure what Billy ate the last two days, but I'm sure it was similar to my meals, and I thought instead of waiting for him to let me know, I'd just update this with my meals from the last two days.

So Thursday

Breakfast
  • Cereal (4.5)
  • Toast (2.5)

Lunch

  • Homemade WW Pizza- leftover (10)
  • Side Salad (2)

Dinner

  • Fish (2)
  • Potato (3)
  • Vegetables- Broccoli, Caulifower, and Carrots (2)

Total: 25

Friday

Breakfast

  • Oatmeal (2)
  • Toast /w Butter (2)

Lunch

  • Sandwhich (8)
  • Chips (2)

Dinner

  • Baked Potatoe (4)
  • Salad (5)
  • Cooked Vegetables (1)

Total: 24

No comments: