Billy's Weight Loss Tracker

Teanne's Weight Loss Tracker

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Bad Day for the diet

Started out ok, but got worse and worse. Ended up being a splurge day. We actually went on a date! How often does that happen? So we kinda HAD to splurge, right? haha.

So we had

Scrambled Eggs (6)
Toast (2)
Salad (5)
Cookie (6) (Billy's mom wanted to make cookies for her grandkids. How could we resist? SO good)
Burrito- don't know- this is when we started kinda not caring. (8 maybe)
Appetizer combo at Chili's (*cringe* It was SO greasy! I don't know like a million points? haha. The southwestern Egg rolls were good though!)

Estimated Total: 50?

1 comment:

Joe Happ said...

I know how that goes! I've been eating way above my points for far too long now. Time to get back into the game! (After today) hahahaha I had a bad lunch at Fire House Subs! The best subs ... reminds me a lot of Papa Kelsy's.