Billy's Weight Loss Tracker

Teanne's Weight Loss Tracker

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Diet? What diet?

So for like 2-3 weeks the "diet" has pretty much been non-existent. I blame the holidays. I've been eating so many sweets lately and just not caring. I am surprised I didn't pack on some pounds. I actually lost a lb. Ok...
So we're going to do better now. I still go back and forth with if I'm going to log what I eat every day. Some days I think it helps me, and it's good to do it, other days I think I can just write it down on a piece of paper or keep track in my head and save myself some time. So we'll see I don't know if I will bore anyone w/ what we eat everyday anymore... unless I think it will help me to eat better then I'll start doing it again every day.
So something kind of cool happend regarding this whole weight loss thing. A couple weeks ago I asked Billy if he could get out ALL my old clothes, b/c so far I had only found a couple pair of pants but I knew my whole old wardrobe was in the attic. So he got it out, and the cool thing is everything fit! I was so excited to see my old clothes again. And I guess I'm weird b/c when I think back to some memories that stand out to me a lot of times I can picture what I was wearing so as I was going through the box I was telling Billy, "Oh, remember this? I used to wear this all the time when we were dating." And "remember this shirt? I wore this the night you proposed"... or the day I met him at the airport when he came home from his mission, etc. So it was so fun reliving those memories, and way cool that I could fit into all that stuff again- although it doesn't fit me quite the same anymore- but still it fits! ... so I have now doubled my wardrobe. What more could a girl want? (right?)

No comments: