Billy's Weight Loss Tracker

Teanne's Weight Loss Tracker

Friday, May 1, 2009

Shoulders & Arms/ Yoga

We had Shoulders and Arms on Wednesday. Compared to day 1 and day 2 it is not bad. I actually really like working my arms. Maybe my arms can take a lot b/c they're used to carrying around a baby many hours of the day for yrs now. At any rate, I really like this work out. It burns after awhile of course; there are many repetitions and the last three are always tough for more, but it's a great work out.

We missed yesterday. You can rest one day a week (or do X Stretch) and yesterday it just didn't happen, so that was our one rest day.

Today we did Yoga. It's harder than you think people! It really is not easy. The first time I did it I realized I'm not very strong and I don't have good balance... at all. I think I am already getting stronger and getting better balance, but I still have a ways to go. I am definetly seeing improvement though. It's hard, but it feels good, and we noticed especially the first week that it helped w/ our sore muscles.
I was surprised at how flexable I am getting. It's kinda fun!

No comments: