Billy's Weight Loss Tracker

Teanne's Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Starting week 3 P90X

Starting week 3 P90X and we are feeling good. We are eating either scrambled eggs (egg whites only w/ lots of fresh vegetables mixed in like tomatoes, spinach, fresh basil) or we are having a protein/ fruit shake for breakfast.
Lunches almost every day are salads. We for the most part have chef salad every day, somedays we put chicken in it or do a tuna salad. We do turkey burger w/ Gazpacho soup once a week for lunch. It's good!
For dinners we have chicken 3-4 nights a week usually accompanied by wild rice and lots of vegetables. The other days we have fish or turkey, and once a week we have a beef and broccoli stir fry.
The meals are great!! We have never eaten so many vegetables in our life! We are starting to love having everything fresh and having so much variety of healthy foods. I'm getting used to cutting up vegetables for every meal. We also have 2 servings of fruit a day. We feel so healthy and we are already loosing weight and our clothes are fitting better.
Now part of that might be from the exercise too! I sure hope so! B/c we are working hard. Every night we work out for at least an hour sometimes more. The work outs are intense, but every time I complete a hard work out I feel so good. Maybe not so much physically (at least not right away) physically my body just wants to crash after a work out. I feel good physically later on. But MENTALLY I feel so good after a work out- like I Did It! The sense of accomplishment is so great, mentally and emotionally I feel a million times better than if I were to have watched TV for an hour.
Every day we motivate each other. I admit there have been some days where I was so tired from taking care of the kids, and cleaning the house that I just did not feel like working out. But Billy is such a good motivater! He says "Come on! Won't you feel good to say you've never missed a day? Let's do this." If I'm still hesitant he'll say "Well, I'm going to do it either way." And then I would feel too guilty if I didn't work out w/ him. So whether it's 7:30 or 9 pm we work out every night.
We are really excited about this.

No comments: