Billy's Weight Loss Tracker

Teanne's Weight Loss Tracker

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Phase

We've completed the program... kinda. It got really hard to keep up with the exercising but we did our best. So now we are starting over with another 90 days.
I am on week two of the Lean program. I really like it! The hardest days for me to do on the classic program were Mondays where we did a bunch of pull ups and push ups and Tuesdays where we did plyometrics. Plyometrics is so hard and exhausting and it was really hard towards the end to want to do such an extreme workout... too much jumping...
Anyway so the lean program seems better suited for women. I like it so much better. There is a cardio workout that is comparitive to Plyometrics but not as hard. I like it so much better. The other days are the same, and I am really liking this new program. I have more motivation to work out now that I'm doing lean. Although last week I was sick, so I only worked out 4 days. This week I'll be getting in 5-6.
I still have more work to do. I am pretty happy with the results I have seen so far. (And happy that I am fitting into sz 7-8!) But I still need some work on toning my arms and post baby tummy. I'm not trying to be obsessive, I just really want to get rid of this extra fat. I'm feeling so much better after loosing 45 lbs, and I know I will feel even better if I didn't have to feel uncomfortable or self conscience about hiding my tummy.
And Billy is looking great and seeing great results. He is toned and seeing definition. His arms have gotten really big again. BUT he still has some goals too. He is doing classic again and would like to really bulk up and start lifting heavier and then he says when he hits a plateau he'll do more reps and break down the muscle and get toned and lean and then go back to bulking up again after. So he's got it all figured out. And he's got a lot more motivation then me. He's doing good and I know he'll keep going.
Lately I've been wanting to back off the diet here and there and have a sandwhich with chips or something and he will totally resist "those empty calories". I'm glad I have him around to help with motivation. He's doing great.
So that's what we're up to now. We are so happy we are getting healthy and loosing those extra pounds we've been carrying around these last 6 yrs.

1 comment:

The Cowgills said...

I think it's time for more pictures!! You guys are awesome!
Rachel